Hot
New
Pre-order
Out stock

Vassalli 5960 Slim Leg Crop Jean Vassalli - Midnight

$175.00
8
10
12
14
16
18

Pickup available at 64B Victoria Street

Usually ready in 24 hours

Vassalli 5960 Slim Leg Crop Jean Vassalli - Midnight

8

American Express
Visa
Mastercard
Shop Pay
PRODUCT INFORMATION
CUSTOMER REVIEWS
PRODUCT INFORMATION

The classic fit of Vassalli jeans with Fly and working pockets, This is a new leg length, cropped and slightly wider all the way thru the leg, Which is why they have said slim, which we know with Vassalli means straight.

It's an ankle grazer length for the taller of us or fuller length for the petite of height.

So it's versatile and can be worn easily with boots or sneakers for the coming seasons! 

We have it in 2 colour ways. 

97% Cotton the rest is stretch (3% Elastine) 

Classic true to size Vassalli fit. 

CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Vassalli 5960 Slim Leg Crop Jean Vassalli - Midnight

Vassalli 5960 Slim Leg Crop Jean Vassalli - Midnight

$175.00
8
10
12
14
16
18